Confidence Paves the Way
Confidence is a cornerstone of personal happiness, healthy relationships, and a strong career. Confidence comes from a foundational belief in your value, which helps to create an optimistic view of your place in the world. While nobody feels confident every day and in every scenario, it is important to carry a general sense of self-esteem and self-worth most of the time.
When you struggle with self-esteem and confidence, it can impact your whole life. You might:
- Experience depression or anxiety
- Find yourself in the same bad relationship over and over again
- Struggle to get promotions or attain a new role
- Refuse to stand up for yourself to your family or, conversely, struggle to forgive your family
- Worry that your children will inherit your low self-esteem.
- Grapple with alcoholism, drug abuse, over-eating, gambling, or other issues of addiction.
You can build confidence through therapy
Much of our self-esteem was built in childhood, in the presence of our family of origin. When an adult struggles with issues of confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth, it's often because they are still operating from beliefs created in childhood that no longer serve them. Through therapy, we can examine these beliefs, release those that don't serve you, and learn new ways of being.
What to expect from our work together.
Stage 1 - We build trust and create a safe place to share your honest and raw feelings.
Stage 2 - We will reconnect with your strengths and vulnerabilities to remind you that you are already worthy
Stage 3 - We will look within to examine the development of your false beliefs
Stage 4 - We will rebuild healthy, authentic beliefs about who you are and your capabilities
Stage 5 - As you learn to operate differently in the world you will experience deeper relationships, greater self-love and increased career success